They haven't changed much someone pointed out a mistake to me and I am correcting it, I have also added one extra rule to stop something I am not happy about. This new rule is in effect from the 31st May 2010. Also added in a bit about website layouts so it's clearer
All my photos, (unless otherwise marked in the description section) are under the Creative Commons Attribution License found [Here]
Things You are Allowed to do with my stock
1. Use it as a reference for traditional artwork
2. Use it in Photomanipulation
4. Use it to create a Website Layout.
3. Use it to create artwork which is sold commercially (unless otherwise marked in the image description in which case you need to ask me first email = axcelia [at] gmail.com)
Things You are NOT allowed to do with my stock
Don't just change the colours of my stock be creative merge it into something else, use it as a background etc...
No redistrubution of my stock this is considered to be stealing. Redistribution is where you claim that the stock photograph is yours and pass it on to others.
Don't use my stock to make stock. (this is in effect from 31st May 2010 anything posted before this date I will ignore as you weren't violating my rules)
Things you need to do if you use this stock
Please link back to me so others can find me and so I can find your work and have a look if you don't let me know
Things I would like you to do if you use my stock
Please show me your finished pieces, as I love to see all your art.
My Artwork ~ axcelia.deviantart.com
- 15/08/10 I will be correcting the titles of a few photos I named wrong including the cocoon ones (which was in fact a rather mauled may beetle also known as a cockchafer).
- 30/05/10 Re-enactment photos coming soon. I have adjusted my rules slightly as I had seen a couple of my photos re-cropped and posted back up as stock which I do not like as it's fairly close to re-distribution hence the new rule which is in effect from the 31st of May 2010.